Thank you for visiting this website and for your interest in EUROPA-CENTER Immobiliengruppe. All information on this website is provided solely for general information purposes and does not constitute a business or professional relationship of any kind.
The protection of privacy is an important concern for EUROPA-CENTER AG. All persons named on this website hereby object to any disclosure or commercial use of their data. We ask you to provide personal data so that we can process your enquiries and requests for information, as well as any registration for a newsletter or press distribution list. The information is voluntary and will only be used to fulfil your request. Personal data will not be passed on to third parties. Our employees are bound to confidentiality. Third parties are not permitted to use any contact data, such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers as well as e-mail addresses published in the legal notice page (imprint) or similar information, for the purpose of sending information that is not expressly requested. We explicitly reserve the right to take legal action against the senders of so-called spam mails in the event of violations of this prohibition. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC ("Google"). More information on the use of Google Analytics.
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are defined as all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is EUROPA-CENTER AG, Hammerbrookstrasse 74, 20097 Hamburg, firstname.lastname@example.org (see our legal notice). You can reach our data protection officer at datenschutz[at]europa-center.de or write to our postal address with the addition of "Attn: Data Protection Officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accrued in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offerings or if we would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes, as defined below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information
- Right to correction or deletion
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
'- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in connection with the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the overall web experience more user-friendly and effective.
(a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that, as a result, you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
EUROPA-CENTER AG cannot guarantee the currentness, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against EUROPA-CENTER AG regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected unless it can be proven that EUROPA-CENTER AG acted with intent or gross negligence.
All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The rental prices quoted depend on the desired equipment and the term of the contract. The rental price and the flat rate for ancillary costs do not include VAT at the current rate of 19%. Only companies that are entitled to deduct VAT may rent the premises.
Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information can be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by EUROPA-CENTER AG without separate announcement.
EUROPA-CENTER AG is not responsible for any content linked or referred to from its pages – unless they have full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent site visitors from viewing those pages. EUROPA-CENTER AG hereby expressly declares that, at the time the links were created, no illegal content was discernible on the linked pages. EUROPA-CENTER AG has no influence whatsoever over the current and future design, content or authorship of linked pages. For this reason, EUROPA-CENTER AG hereby expressly distances itself from the content of all linked pages, in particular with regard to changes after the link was created. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and especially for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information, only the provider of the linked page may be liable, not the one who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
EUROPA-CENTER AG endeavours to observe the copyrights of the images, graphics, sound recordings, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use images, graphics, sound recordings, video sequences and texts it has created itself or to use licence-free images, graphics, sound recordings, video sequences and texts. All brand names and trademarks mentioned on the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mention of a trademark does not imply that it is not protected by the rights of third parties. The copyright for any material created by EUROPA-CENTER AG is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects, such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts, in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without EUROPA-CENTER AG's agreement.
If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.