Property - Bound to win you over at first glance
The façade of the Flow attracts attention from afar with its glass and white, shimmering light metal - a striking contrast to the lush green of the surrounding nature. Strong and clear structures with a curved facade also shape its stunning appearance. One thing is for sure: This architectural ensemble – developed by EUROPA-CENTER and designed by the firm KSP Jürgen Engel Architekten – will be the highlight at Gateway Gardens.
Meets the highest demands in terms of sustainability
The Flow has already been awarded Gold as part of the German Sustainable Building Council (DGNB) preliminary certification process. The German Sustainable Building Council (DGNB) is the foremost issuer of sustainability certificates for real estate in Germany. Future tenants will be safe in the knowledge that they are moving into an office that is part of an ecologically sustainable, well-planned building. The criteria for the German Sustainable Building Council (DGNB) certification system not only include the concept of special environmental compatibility, but also the user-friendliness of the project.
- Development according to the standards of the DGNB - awarded gold in the pre-certification
- Energy-efficient operation of the building
- Use of solar energy thanks to the photovoltaic system
- Electric charging stations for electric cars
- Use of rainwater for building cooling
- Green roofs and green courtyard
- Direct access to the city district’s green campus
- Use of environmentally friendly building materials
- Excellent heat and cold protection of the outer facade
- Optimised sound insulation
- Bicycle parking spaces including showers and lockers
- Barrier-free access to the building
- Disabled parking spaces and disabled toilet
Well connected - even with nature
Directly opposite the Flow lies the area’s historic park. The open courtyards situated within the complex invite you to linger. The flora that decorates this area is most varied throughout the year and always succeeds in creating new impressions. A harmonious ambience is created thanks to both the flowing transition to the surrounding buildings and the winding paths that lead through the building’s inner section. Options for relaxation include various seating areas as well as the adjoining terraces to the planned catering facilities on the ground floor.